The difference between Draftmasters and other companies is simple - our system is designed to pour beer from 90 degree Fahrenheit kegs or warmer, or even agitated regardless of what the beer or fridge temperature maybe.
You can always depend on our system when:
- You have warm and agitated beer due to late delivery or pick-up from a store.
- Circumstances where beer is delivered in unrefrigerated trucks.
- Draft fridges breaking down.
- Back up kegs that are warm because of not enough fridge space.
- Restaurants not having dedicated beer fridges and therefore beer not stored at an ideal temperature.
The above are some of the situations where Draftmasters can always help!
The fact is: Cold draft beer sells and has virtually no waste. The biggest change you will see is your sales increasing even if your purchases stay the same. Draft sales have increased over 35 percent when ice cold draft is served. Remember servers can not claim waste everyday if there isn't any.